Note-to be a candidate for this level of work you must be keenly interested in self-governance (CEO of self), view new tools and strategies as a critical investment in your future and be open to a minimum three month support agreement. In addition, you must be curious about becoming an amateur social scientist.
24/7 crisis support is available to qualified clients.
Maintaining momentum between appointments can be crucial for presenting concerns related to stress and alcohol misuse. The crisis support option provides the opportunity to problem solve between appointments, review field assignments and receive assistance when needed.
- Chronic life challenges suggest that the level of self-control you have over your thoughts, feelings and behaviors is insufficient.
- Our society has placed too much emphasis on self-esteem and
too little emphasis on self-control.
When we focus on self-esteem, without increasing our
level of self-control,
we run the risk of living mediocre lives
and learn to
feel “good” about
- When we learn how to influence our subconscious mind, we take
control of our automatic responses to circumstances and conditions.
- Allowing past and present conditions to determine our level
of achievement and life satisfaction is choosing a victim mindset.
- Most of our programmed thoughts, feelings and
behaviors will continue until we re-educate the subconscious mind.