Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for those individuals who wish to:
1. Understand how innate personality preferences impact their personal and professional relationships in terms of:
- personal communication style
- personal decision-making style
- personal change management style
- personal conflict management style
2. Develop strategies for managing the challenges that arise from personality preferences.
3. Improve their personal and professional relationships by understanding others personality preferences.
4. Understand the dynamic interplay between innate tendencies and social programming.
Completion of the assignments below will allow you to receive the most benefit from the workshop.
a. Review the Cow Path Model of Change™ -you will receive a link prior to workshop attendance.
b. Complete a MBTI Step 2 -will will receive a link to this personality instrument prior to workshop.
c. Complete a stress profile-you will receive a link to this instrument prior to the workshop.
d. Complete the workbook-you can begin the complimentary workbook immediately by requesting the Protecting & Caring for the Future Self-Supporting the Subconscious Mind to Accept a New Self-Image.