Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for those individuals who wish to:
1. Understand how innate personality preferences impact their personal and professional relationships in terms of:
- personal communication style
- personal decision-making style
- personal change management style
- personal conflict management style
2. Develop strategies for managing the challenges that arise from personality preferences.
3. Improve their personal and professional relationships by understanding others personality preferences.
4. Understand the dynamic interplay between innate tendencies and social programming.
Note-participants are required to complete the following assignments in preparation for the workshop. Instruments & model are included in workshop fee:
a. Review the Cow Path Model of Change™
b. Complete a MBTI Step 2
c. Complete a stress profile (view sample)