This work is solution focused, based on neuro linguistic conditioning principles, coaching and clinical hypnotherapy. This work assumes that:
- addictions are learned ways of being
- addiction is not a disease
- addiction is an experience not an identity
- the subconscious mind accepts ways of being but can be conditioned to accept healthier beliefs, thoughts, feelings and behaviors
This work appeals to a very specific individual.
Complete the short questionnaire below to see if this work is for you. Your form will be reviewed.
If this work is a fit for you please watch for an invitation to begin the support package.
The support package is educational and is offered with no obligation.
The package includes:
- preliminary self-assessments
- the Addiction Recovery-Protecting and Caring for the Future You Journal Series
- resources and insights delivered to your inbox twice a week