-RSW receipts are provided and accepted by the majority of insurance companies.
These educational groups lean heavily on neuro-linguistic programming principles and solution focused therapy tenants. Students have an opportunity to work through the proprietary change model and are asked to complete "field assignments" between weekly meetings.
Closing the GAP between where we are now and where we want to be requires a commitment of time and energy. Review
preliminary information about the GAP.
This weekly group:
- takes place Thursdays from 6:30 to 8:30pm
- is an affordable alternative, or addition to, private one to one programming ($225/month).
- offers a RSW receipt accepted by most insurance companies.
This weekly group is designed to support:
- an understanding of how the subconscious mind operates.
- skill development for greater positive personal influence.
We must understand that the subconscious mind is a learning machine, it is not our soul or spirit. If we are to create positive long-term changes, we must be willing to meet the learning needs of the subconscious mind.
Current life challenges are simply evidence that certain ways of being have been learned, accepted and absorbed by the subconscious mind.
For most people, re-educating the subconscious mind requires a commitment to an active incremental process.
Review half-hearted attempts