Hypnosis for Life is one of the longest running clinical hypnotherapy practices in the Edmonton region.
Clients who access services tend to:
- Be married men in the age range of 39-60.
- Be either well employed in a professional/managerial/trade capacity or are small business owners.
- Have high expectations of themselves in terms of their personal and professional lives.
- Exhibit the capacity for intelligent, creative and purpose driven activity.
- View themselves as a “problem drinker” as opposed to an alcoholic or addict.
- Be fed up with being a slave to past conditioning.
- Prefer confidential private one to one support over community options.
MSc-Social Psychology, RSW-Registered Social Worker, NLP-M- Master Neuro-Linguistic Programmer, CCH-Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, DCH-Doctorate in Clinical Hypnotherapy
Philosophy of Practice:
We are each born with unique, innate tendencies (original potential).
Throughout life we are exposed to negative external environments or circumstances (social programming).
There is a dynamic interplay between these two forces which creates a chaotic state of vulnerability.
During these periods of vulnerability, the subconscious mind accepts “realities” that are not congruent with our capacity to create a satisfying life.
Thoughts, feelings and behaviors (ways of being) develop a neurological reality over time (path of least resistance).
These ways of being become hard-wired, are easily triggered, and have a multitude of associations and anchors.
However, when we begin to understand how the subconscious mind operates and make a decision to become the CEO of our lives, we can incrementally cease being at the mercy of past events or current circumstances.
Becoming the CEO of our lives means that we consciously, deliberately choose to develop new subconscious programs.
The thrust of this work is to support the programming of new healthy, freely chosen paths of least resistance.
While present concerns demand our attention, the goal is to protect and care for our future self.