Becoming the CEO of your life means that, at minimum:
1) You desire to be in charge of yourself rather than being at the mercy of past programming or current circumstances.
2) You are willing to consciously choose new goals and beliefs rather than passively allowing others to foist their expectations upon you.
3) You are able to accept the support required to move out of an automated way of being and create new paths of least resistance (thoughts, feelings and behaviors).
4) You refuse to accept that the identity you have absorbed (addict/problem user) is in alignment with your true potential.
5) You commit to doing whatever it takes to create the future you desire.