Why is an assessment process important?
Simply put, the assessment phase is designed to help individuals develop a clear understanding of what it is they wish to achieve and why they wish to achieve it. In addition, we must have an understanding of internal and external resources when we set out to achieve goals.
- What natural innate resources are already present and being under utilized?
- What resources are not yet evident and need to be developed?
The assessment phase of the comprehensive customization may involve any of the following:
- Proprietary self-discovery assessment instrument used to determine your readiness to engage in this work.
- Information gathering via a system step wise interview process.
- Regression work when appropriate.
- A range of instruments are available via Terri's online testing portal. One or more may be suggested depending on your presenting concern.
- Other instruments developed Terri Lee Cooper include: personal self control scale & risk and trigger inventory
Without a solid assessment the time, money and energy you invest in any change effort will not hit the mark, nor will positive outcomes be maintained.