IF YOU STRUGGLE WITH SOBRIETY BUT ARE STILL WORKING TOWARDS PROTECTING AND CARING FOR YOUR FUTURE SELF...YOU ARE BECOMING THE CEO YOUR LIFE.
OUR SUCCESS, IN ANY LIFE AREA, DEPENDS ON OUR ABILITY TO INFLUENCE OUR STATES, MOODS AND NATURAL INCLINATIONS
Anyone who identifies with being an addict or a problem user will obviously have challenges with positively influencing their states, moods and natural inclinations. Remember, that people without substance issues have difficulty with this too.
The success we create in any
area of our life, will require, for starters:
- awareness about our present circumstances
- curiosity about what else is possible for us
- willingness to experiment with new ways of
- patience with process
Since all areas of our lives are impacted by how we manage ourselves, we must become
A.P.O. about becoming and seeing ourselves as the CEO of our life.
To do-in your journal answer the question below:
1. Which area of my life is most impacted by my use?
BEING THE CEO OF OUR LIFE DOES NOT HAPPEN OVERNIGHT BUT IT DOES MEAN THAT:
1. We feel in charge of ourselves rather than being at the mercy of past programming or current circumstances.
2. We consciously choose new goals and new beliefs rather than passively allowing others to foist their expectations upon us.
3. We move out of an automated way of being and take timely constructive deliberate action that is congruent with a consciously chosen self-image.
4. We commit to doing whatever it takes to create the life we desire.
To do-answer these questions in your journal:
1. Is the way I am living my life compatible with what has been suggested in the 4 points listed above?
2. What GAPS are evident?