IF YOU STRUGGLE WITH SOBRIETY BUT ARE STILL WORKING TOWARDS PROTECTING AND CARING FOR YOUR FUTURE SELF...YOU ARE BECOMING THE CEO YOUR LIFE.
To do: answer these
questions in your journal:
1. My subjects name.
2. My goal.
3. General demographics of my subject (age, gender, race, marital status, employment status, income, education.)
4. How did my subject create a CEO mindset (consciously choosing their beliefs and becoming in charge of their thoughts, feelings and behaviors)? Where they “born with” these attributes or did they develop them? A combination?
5. Did (does) my subject have a mentor? Is there someone who has provided support along the way, and served as a positive role model? If so, what do I know, or can I guess about this person’s character and ways of being?
6. How does my subject manage their emotions? Do they have particular routines or rituals in place to help create and maintain a state that is ideal for them?
7. Was there ever a time when my subject believed they were incapable of being the CEO of their lives? If yes, what changed?
8. What core beliefs does my subject have about him or herself?
9. What core beliefs does my subject have about the world in general?
10. What five words would my subject use to describe how they see themselves?
11. What does my subject believe is possible for them to be, do and have in three months from now?
12. How does my subject manage stress and adversity?
13. How does my subject present themselves in terms of their dress habits, personal care, hygiene and language choices?
14. Does my subject see the value in investing time and energy in personal development?
15. How does my subject generally treat others, including family, friends, peers, co-workers, service staff, seniors, the disabled, animals or others who might be vulnerable?
16. Does my subject “give back” to the community in some manner? Does s/he demonstrate a moral obligation to being the change they want to see in the world?
17. How does my subject plan for important changes in their life?
18. Does my subject place emphasis on continuing to create a better future for themselves?