Remember that becoming the CEO of one’s life entails being in charge of thoughts, feelings and behaviors and choosing new beliefs that are aligned with original potential and the future self.
People who strive to become the CEO of their lives will challenge themselves to:
- be resourceful
- be curious learners
- be flexible thinkers
- learn from "failure"
- stay on the look out for opportunities
- ask for help when they need it
- make new goals and write them down
- fine-tune goals as needed
- monitor progress
- honor the needs of their body, mind & spirit
- be accountable
- be self-aware
- contribute to the world
- bounce back from adversity
- be solution focused
- see the big picture and value small steps
- understand the importance of momentum
- have empathy for all living creatures
- die certain that they lived their best life
To do: answer this question in your journal:
1. Who is the first person who comes to mind that has reached my goal and demonstrated the willingness to become the CEO of their life? Is there someone who is at least a few steps ahead of me, or is clearly positioned for goal attainment?