Please begin this addictions recovery series with a fresh journal. You should be able to find one at the dollar store. You will be answering questions as we move forward and have the opportunity to participate in short anonymous surveys which link to additional resources and information.
THE 3 INTENTIONS OF THIS JOURNAL SERIES:
1. to support you to have a greater awareness about how you operate and become a little suspicious about why you think, feel and behave as you do.
2. to support you be more, do more and have more by becoming absolutely positively obsessed (A.P.O) with becoming the CEO of your life.
3. to support you to begin closing the GAP between where you are now and where you would prefer to be in life.
THIS SERIES IS FOR YOU IF YOU ARE SOMEONE WHO SEES THIS VALUE OF:
1. becoming more aware about how you operate.
2. becoming the CEO of your life (in charge of your beliefs, thoughts, feelings and behaviors.)
3. beginning to close the GAP between where you are now and where you want to be.
Use this series to have an honest look at where you today and where you want to be. As you move through the sections you will likely notice that a GAP exists between where you are in the present and where you would prefer to be in the future.
That is normal for most people, and especially true for anyone experiencing addictions or substance abuse issues. Yet, if you want more from your life this GAP will need to be addressed.