Edmonton clinical hypnotherapy.
Hypnosis for Life is one of the longest running clinical hypnotherapy practices in the Edmonton region.
This edmonton hypnotherapy clinic offers counselling, clinical hypnotherapy counselling, cognitive behavioral hypnotherapy, positive psychology, neuro-linguistic programming, on request workshops/training.
One to one treatment options and a range of online customized options (private portals and interactive portals) are available.
The goal of hypnotherapy and coaching is to create change that is absorbed and accepted by the subconscious mind. Unless the subconscious mind absorbs and accepts a new way of being, an updated self-image, and a new patterned response, change will not be permanent or easily maintained.
Clients who access this edmonton clinical hypnotherapy service have the following in common:
- they feel that they have hit a brick wall.
- they have exhausted their own resources.
- they are fed up and ready to work.
The robotic subconscious mind will stubbornly hold on the thoughts, feelings and behaviors of stress responses, anger, anxiety, confidence, depression, weight and addiction states until it is properly re-educated. There is a realistic systematic process of habituation that occurs whether we are looking at patterns that serve us or ones that infringe on the quality of our lives.
We can hope
for change, pray for change, trust the universe, cross our fingers, and fool ourselves into believing that sheer
will power alone will create the life circumstances we desperately hope for. The subconscious mind is a servo-mechanism and it will continue to "succeed" whether the programmed goals are in our best interest or not. And so, until the subconscious mind is re-educated we will continue to experience the same challenges over and over again, year after year.
The subconscious mind:
- is a learning machine
- is not your soul, spirit or higher power
- stores our history and is the seat of our identity
- runs outdated programs based on beliefs installed during times of vulnerability
- promotes the continuation of distorted thinking.
- serves up the same thoughts, feelings and behaviors over and over again
- has a stubborn robotic nature that must be programmed with conscious awareness
- has the job of maintaining all paths of least resistance
- resists half-hearted attempted to create new programming
The majority of individuals who access services at Hypnosis for Life have, at one time or another made good use of: 1) traditional clinical psychology services 2) medication 3) community counselling, 12 step programs and/or treatment centers.
These options provide initial needed relief, however, relapse is common. Challenges tend to re-occur until the subconscious mind has fully accepted and absorbed new paths of least resistance.