Why do CEO Mindset Daily Newsletter
subscribers receive special rates?
Eight out of ten people who visit this site are looking for a quick fix, as opposed to a specialized approach aimed at long term maintenance of change efforts. As indicated on the home page:
“We can hope for change, pray for change, trust the universe, cross our fingers, and fool ourselves into believing that sheer will power alone will create the life circumstances we desperately hope for.”
My ideal client has spent some time reviewing the links on the site, has made an effort to do their homework and has come across this page. They understand that the subconscious mind is a learning machine that must be re-programmed.
I prefer to receive inquiries from people who have taken the time to become informed. These individuals have decided that a change must be made and are looking for solid solutions.
They expect to become involved in a collaborative process versus handing their minds over for a professional to “fix.”
I love working with these individuals.
- interested in the subconscious mind
- eager to participate in assessment instruments
- willingly accept field assignments
- are curious learners who want to become involved in a synergistic change process
- are excited about becoming the CEO of their lives and taking control of their thoughts, feelings and behaviors through a supportive and intensive process.
I love working with folks who value an educational, experiential, self-development approach (my specialty) vs. passive hypnosis alone. They are a joy to work with. And so, CEO Mindset Daily Newsletter subscribers receive special rates.
Terri Lee Cooper MSc. RSW
St. Albert Medical Centre