Portal clients hail from-Sidney, Las Vegas, Richmond, Fort McMurray, Ottawa, Stony Plain and London.
Accessing a custom private online portal is NOT a requirement of contracting for service. Many people are still not comfortable with online technology, and prefer in-office sessions. However, having a customized portal created for you allows for exponential progress in goal attainment. In addition, portals an excellent follow-up or maintenance strategy for gains made during office sessions. The majority of individuals currently accessing portals, as a stand alone service, do not live in the Edmonton region.
The portals are an innovative tool that allows you to:
- download RSW receipts for insurance purposes.
- review summaries of your sessions.
- review and download any interpretive assessment reports generated for you.
- download your treatment plan (custom audios & field assignments).
- access scheduled real-time video sessions.
- access downloads of video sessions for review.
Why are portals such an effective tool?
- Creating long term change must be viewed as an incremental process of teaching the subconscious mind to accept new ways of being.
- The ability to access a customized portal until change is fully cemented, and easily maintained, is a practical way to ensure that the learning needs of the subconscious mind are being met.
Clients appreciate portals for the following reasons:
- No time restrictions regarding when a portal is accessed.
- Diminished need to book additional in-office sessions.
- Portal data can be accessed as many times as needed.
Who benefits most by accessing an online portal?
Portals are especially helpful for concerns around anxiety, depression and addictions.
Our goal with this work is to ensure that the subconscious mind fully identifies with the new thoughts, feeling and behaviors that are congruent with desired goals.
If you curious about portals, and believe that this tool would support your progress, you may request access to a portal example during your initial telephone consultation with Terri.