Creator-Cow Path Model of Change™
This model is the foundation of all individual programming, groups, seminars, online programs and custom designed private portals.
Philosophy of Practice:
We are each born with unique, innate tendencies (original potential).
Throughout life we are exposed to negative external environments or circumstances (social programming).
There is a dynamic interplay between these two forces which creates a chaotic state of vulnerability.
During these periods of vulnerability, the subconscious mind accepts “realities” that are not congruent with our capacity to create a satisfying life.
Thoughts, feelings and behaviors (ways of being) develop a neurological reality over time (path of least resistance).
These ways of being become hard-wired, are easily triggered, and have a multitude of associations and anchors.
However, when we begin to understand how the subconscious mind operates, AND, make a decision to become the CEO of our lives, we can incrementally cease being at the mercy of past events or current circumstances.
Becoming the CEO of our lives means that we consciously, deliberately choose to develop new subconscious programs.
The thrust of this work is to support the programming of new healthy, freely chosen paths of least resistance.
What I do:
- Combine clinical hypnotherapy, neuro linguistic programming, psychometric testing, and solution focused therapy techniques to re-educate the subconscious mind.
- Create highly customized private programs that address the neurological
reality of problem states, via in-office sessions.
- Offer budget friendly weekly groups.
- Create highly customized private online portals for those individuals who prefer out of office sessions, live out of country, or simply see the benefit of accessing/reviewing resources further down the road.
- My specialty is targeted practical, imaginative, effective interventions, and it is work I thoroughly enjoy.
Credentials-what do the letters MSc RSW NLP_M CCH DCH stand for?
RSW-Registered Social Worker
NLP-M- Master Neuro-Linguistic Programmer
CCH-Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
DCH-Doctorate in Clinical Hypnotherapy
Do these letters matter?
Yes, absolutely. They represent my commitment to ongoing personal/professional development, and commitment in my work.
Clients who access services have the following in common:
- they feel that they have hit a brick wall.
- they have exhausted their own resources.
- they are fed up and ready to work.